Monday, November 1, 2010

Veryyy Veryyy Long Hiatus

And don't call this a comeback, cause I'm definitely on Tumblr now, but I made a commitment to myself that I wouldn't post till my birthday which is tomorrow, November 2nd. So, what caused my return? Because I have something very personal to convey, but I can't see myself posting it on Facebook. That shit is NOT going to happen. Sasha motherfucking Rivero. *I like the fact that I can say names here, ^_^. The woman looked thru me today, no Nicki Minaj Bullshit. But the way she looked at me... I couldn't stand looking at her, I mean it was the weirdest shit, I swear. But anyway, she thinks my wariness with women is melodramatic. WTF!? DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'VE BEEN THRU WITH WOMEN IN MY SHORT, SOON TO BE, 18 YEARS IN THIS SHELL? Oh, ... You don't. I apologize. Stop reminding me that you don't know me from a fucking can of paint and I shouldn't like you. You have never given me a reason to like you, let alone trust you, so how dare you call me "dramatic" for preparing myself for the occurrence that you turn into a bitch, just like all the other beautiful women I fell in love with. Yes, my "infatuations" or "crushs" as I call them is just me falling in love. =/ Whatever, I'll look at this and remember my frustration with women. Man, I love them too much, is all. 2mrw is El Dia De Los Muertos also known as my Birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment