Tuesday, April 8, 2014

"too turnt"

What I should have responded was "too disappointed."

You know that's not the route for you, Kuhz. Liquor has not been kind to you, me, or Us. I told you I didn't want to hear from you and for good reason. At this point, you represent a grave disappointment in myself, one which I am not ready to truly assess.
So don't bring that nonsense back into my world. Or I will be forced to address you like I did.

Given our history and your significance, it kind of hurt to be that harsh to you. Especially while you were inebriated. But seriously, what were you thinking hitting me up anyway? ..Moving on. Despite my undeserving rudeness to you, something in me feels as if you respected it and appreciated it. Perhaps you even saw it as refreshing. Maybe you needed it.

Whatever the case, until I am ready to deal with my own demons.. you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment