Sunday, November 23, 2014

The End of Era.

Maybe. After more than a decade of tireless dedication, I think it's finally over. Masturbation has become as frivolous as ironing a rope. (terrible analogy, but it was the first goodish one to come to mind.) I have been giving myself orgasms for Years, in some instances stating that it felt better than sex, but now it's not even worth the lotion I use. Maybe this is my punishment. Such a cruel cruel condemning from the Creator. I suspect that if ever I kill a man, I will lose my taste for music. Since it will be the equivalent of death anyway. I didn't find it necessary to blog here when I made it to Spain. I didn't find it necessary to blog here when I made it to Africa. But masturbation isn't enjoyable anymore, gotta write this down! haha terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment