Monday, September 14, 2015

Every goddamn day.

Spent years bitching about how I needed to let you go. And how I knew it was coming. And How I was a demon and you an angel and I was only holding you back. And it was only a matter of time. and look at me now. Can't take a sip of water without thinking of you. Spending every day in regret, inundated with what ifs. If only I woke up in 1827 Veteran with you by my side. But then I wake up. And I realize that.. Life doesn't work like that. And you're gone. And it will never be the same if it is Ever again. TBH I wouldn't want it to be the same. But with every passing day I feel as though there is a shift in energy and you're doing just fine and have completely healed. actually, bullshit. there's a piece of me that THINKS you still think of me, but that's the side that's full of shit. You're really gone. wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment