Saturday, August 6, 2011

"Drove"

What does it matter?! How many times will you show me off as your fucking bragging rights? Did I not make all your friends envious by my mere presence? Didn't I do what I was supposed to do? What's 15 minutes, really? Plus! You already heard the damn speech! Big Deal! Yes, you do a lot for me, but they're wants. I will not allow anyone to have a stick to beat my ass with and I'm nobody's puppet. There was no podium, which thru me off and it really didn't call for a speech. Anyway, fuck it. I hate disappointing people and I can't wait till the Fall when I will have my own place to stay. That's the only necessity you're taking care of, Really. I NEED THE FUCKING FALL TO COME!!!!!!! I WANT MY OWN PLACE! NOW THAT I HAVE MY OWN MONEY I DON'T NEED SHIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment