Friday, May 10, 2013

I pretend to care about a lot of shit in my life.

A lot.

Maybe I'll use the change as excuse to be more of me. Sometimes I just wanna tell people the following:

1. Well, shit. Fuck it.
2. Dude, I don't care.
3. Why are you telling me this again?
4. I really don't have anything to say to you. Can we not do this small talk shit?
5. Get the fuck from round me. Please.
6. Shut yo ass up.
7. I hate you. Not like the real hate, but the 'I can't stand you enough to convince myself I actually hate you, hate'
8. You have no idea what you're talking about do you?
9. Bro. I don't fucking know. Ask the homie, Google.
10. Are you even trying? Fuck outta here.
+1. (Rare but repeated recently) Bitch. lmao I don't want cho ass! hahaha You think way too highly of our acquaintance.

No lie, I think all of these, at Least twice a week. But I try to be patient and understanding bc one of my pet peeves is being treated with shortness.. in any aspect of life, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment